Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Im Back!

After a whole year of not blogging, I did not want to continue. I am just to lazy to blog but the fact that I have promise Jun that I will restart a fresh one, well here it is.

I am starting to blog again....

It has been two weeks since I came back from Japan. Until now, I keep thinking about my host families. REally miss them loads and miss Japan. Not because of the cute guys there... Cant wait to go to Japan again for holiday.

Its really different experiencing a new place as a youth exchangee. It seems to me that my soul is in Japan and my body is in Malaysia.

Japan is one country that no one will regret going. The places in Japan are spectacular. It has breath taking sceneries as well as the hospitality by the Japanese people makes me feel so warmly welcome.

I will post some pictures up after I get back my memory card.

Have anyone of you got chased by a deer before? Well I experienced that. One of that cute little deer bit my pants just because it wasn't patient enough. I had some deer cookies in my hand and it was not a good idea to have cookies in your hands while you are at Nara Park. Wonder how does deer cookies taste like???? oishii desu ka? haha...

If you want to know more about my trip, wait till I post it up the next round with some pictures.

Toodlesss!!!

2 comments:

  1. Cheryl,

    I just've got to hats off to you. Uber efficient man! And hey you didn't tell me bout the deer chasing part.

    Hsien.

    ReplyDelete