Saturday, July 4, 2009

Awana Trip

Went up to Awana while I was sick.... that's the first time...
I woke in the morning with a slight fever, block nose and sore throught... Went to see the doctor and it was just a common cold... phew...
Then called up my cousin sis to tell her I can't go up.. But she insisted me to go as she didnt want to upset my grandfather.. So Sammy boy drove up and I just relax...
Toke a short nap when I was there, and guess what? I still had the energy to go for golfing. Went to the driving range and whack 50 golf balls... Good or good???
Got to sweat out so that I wont feel so ill...
Then we went for dinner at Gohtong Jaya. Later, played Cash Flow game with Janice and Ian. Had lots of expenses to pay off... So was kinda like in debts...
The next day we left Awana kinda early and went to Old Town for brunch.
Basically it was a relaxing trip...

No comments:

Post a Comment